Stacking the Shelves #2: Week 35



Stacking the Shelves is a feature run by Tynga’s Reviews and acts as a weekly book haul. It’s a way to showcase what books you've obtained in the last week. Bought, borrowed or gifted, physical books or eBooks – it doesn't matter. Show ‘em off!

Click on the covers to get to their Goodreads page.

Books I bought:


There has been a lot about Broken and Screwed on the blog in the last few days. Sorry 'bout that. Actually, no. Not really. Tijans awesome! This book was released a day early and I bought it Thursday. I also finished it Thursday. The review will be up sometime next week. I loved it! Read my review of the first book here.

Since I'm currently flat broke, this is supposed to be the only book I buy this month. We'll see how that work out and you have my full permission to tickle me senseless if I buy anything else....

Comments

  1. Interesting. I've never heard of this book before. Looks like a very sexy read indeed. I want to follow the blog, but I see no bloglovin button as I like to follow that way.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tijan's self-published but has some really amazing series out there. I highly recommend her! I've never used Bloglovin' so there wasn't one, there is now though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know if it works by the way, because I have no idea how Blogloving works and I'm still trying to figure it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this book! It looks really intriguing though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of this, but I hope you like it. Happy reading.
    My STS.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts