Top Ten Tuesday #7: Most Memorable Secondary Characters
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly Top Ten list hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Today we'll cover memorable secondary characters and anyone who's followed my blog know that I am terrible at remember anything else than whether I loved the book or not when two week's past! These are the ones I do remember (isn't that kinda the requirement for being memorable?)
In no particular order:
1. Logan Kade - Fallen Crest High series by Tijan - For those who somehow have managed to missed it, I LOVE TIJAN. I'll shout it to everyone who will listen, and those who won't. Logan Kade is the main character's new stepbrother. He's popular, ridiculously hot, sleeps with anything that moves and somehow manage to hide his sweet and gentle side from the rest of the world. I have the biggest crush on Logan!
2. Hailey - The Cresent Chronicles by Alyssa Rose Ivy - She sarcastic, witty and a no nonsense kinda girl full of awesome come-backs. What's not to love?
3. Shep - Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire - "Do you know how many times he’s screwed things up for me because he one-nights the best friend? All of a sudden it’s a conflict of interest to date me because it’s fraternizing with the enemy! I’m tellin’ ya, Abby,” he looked at me, “don’t tell Mare she can’t come over or date me because you fall for Trav’s line of BS. Consider yourself warned." I fell in love with Shep right then and there!
4. Boss - Shocking Heaven by D.H Sidebottom - He's funny and he's the kind of rock that every girl should have in her life.
5. Monroe - The Elite - Rachel van Dyken - Another no bullshit kinda girl. She's awesome!
6. Gale - The hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins - I am definitely Team Gale, Peeta can go hide in a corner!
7. Miranda and Della - Shadow Falls series by C.C. Hunter - You can't have one without the other. Miranda is the peace meddling friend who want everyone to get a long while Della is the hot head who wants to punch everyone who's every done wrong by Kylie in the face. The two of them, together, help Kylie keep her life on track.
8. March - Sirantha Jax series by Ann Aguirre - He's a badass solider who's loyal down to the bone. He'll always go where he is most needed, even if mean he has to leave love behind.
9. All the girls of Hushed Mentality - Falling Stars by Sadie Grubor - Again, you can't just pick one. They're all needed for the dynamics, and frankly, I can't say which one I liked better!
10. Vee - Hush Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick - I just love her, not entirely sure why I just remember that I do!
Whad'ya know, I made it to then. Didn't think I would.
How much do you love my awesome bunch of guys? Maybe you don't? Let me know!