Stacking the Shelves #3: Week 36



Stacking the Shelves is a feature run by Tynga’s Reviews and acts as a weekly book haul. It’s a way to showcase what books you've obtained in the last week. Bought, borrowed or gifted, physical books or eBooks – it doesn't matter. Show ‘em off!

Click on the covers to get to their Goodreads page.

From the Library:

   

I haven't had a library card since I was, what, 15 years old and still lived at home. In my experience the libraries in my surrounding has had a very limited supply of YA and NA books. Especially ones still in the original language since I don't really appreciate translations. But I figured I'd give the one in Lund a chance and they have all of four shelves of YA in English. Yay? Anyway, since I was in a slight hurry on my way to work I just skimmed the first shelf and pick out these three. Looking for Alaska and The Boy in the Striped Pajamas has been on my TBR for a while. The Rule of Claw had a pretty cover.

For Review:

 

I was approved for two more, that apparently had a very short archive date because when I went do download them from NetGalley they were already archived and unavailable for download. Bummer.

 

Comments

  1. I love The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas and Looking For Alaska. I hope that you enjoy them too! Happy Reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know these ones but I like the covers. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I've started Looking for Alaska and honestly, it's a bit weird. But everyone loves it so I'll just keep plowing through and hope for the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I love the top three, not so sure about the bottom two, but oh well. Hope they turn out alright anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to read Looking for Alaska. I hope it's worth all the hype. Enjoy your reads :)

    My StS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know, it feel like everybody else LOVES it, doesn't it? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alaska wasn't among my favorites by JG but I think it's still a good read. I hope you enjoy it!
    Happy reading!

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  8. I keep meaning to read "Looking for Alaska" but I haven't gotten back to John Green. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never read JG before and Looking for Alaska has been on my TBR for a while now. Thought it was time to do something about it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Rule of Claw looks interesting. Hope you enjoy these! Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts