Teaser Thursday #4: October

Teaser Thursday 4


It's time for Teaser Thursday! This is a feature that showcases the books on my TBR that are being released in the coming month and that I'm really excited about.


I have some really good awesome teasers from the October releases for you today and I can barely contain my enthusiasm. Since these are actual excerpts from the books,


THIS POST CONTAIN SPOILERS!


First up is Forgiving Lies by Molly McAdams. Molly McAdams has published three books, I've read two of them and they're some of the best books I've ever read. I have never cried so much over any other book as I did with Taking Chances and the only reason I haven't picked up the third one is that it's a retelling written in one of the secondary characters' POV instead and I just can't put myself through the heart ache and misery it would bring along. But you can imagine my excitement for Forgiving Lies!



Konstgjort Break

Title: Forgiving Lies
Series: Forgiving Lies 1
Author: Molly McAdams
Release date: October 29th, 2013


Goodreads


Pre-order:
Amazon
 | Amazon UK
Barnes & Noble


Konstgjort Break


TEASER:
You ever have that feeling when you know someone is in the room with you, even though you should be alone?


Yeah. I was having it right now.

I kept my eyes closed and tried to keep my breathing steady, but I was on the verge of a full-blown Rachel freak-out before I caught the scent of cinnamon. Cracking one eye open, I saw Kash sitting on the edge of my bed just staring at me with an amused expression.

“Can I help you?” I mumbled against the pillow.

“I’m hungry and want pancakes.”

“You want . . . what are you, five?! Make your own. I even bought the easy-make pancakes last weekend. All you have to do is add water.” I rolled over and groaned. “Seven thirty? Kash, we didn’t get back from work until after one. You have got to stop waking me up so early. And how are you even in here?”

He looked like he was fighting a smile and his eyes kept flashing up above mine. “Candice let me in.”

Trying to act like I didn’t notice where his eyes kept going, and like I wasn’t flipping out because I was sure my hair looked like a hot mess, I slowly brought my arm up to brush back the hair from my face when my hand hit something that tugged at my forehead. “What the hell?” I tried to look straight up and even leaned my head back to try to follow whatever was at the very top of my forehead. I saw a blue tip and grabbed at it before yanking it off and holding it in front of my eyes. “A Nerf dart?!

Kash shamelessly pulled up a Nerf gun and waved it at his side. His eyes slid back up to my forehead and a hard laugh burst from his chest. Rolling back, he fell off the bed and landed with a dull thump on the floor.

“What?” I snapped, and scrambled out of bed. As I made my way to the bathroom, I was hit once in the butt and once on my calf by more darts. “You’re such a child, Kash!” Flipping on the light, I blinked against the brightness before focusing on the mirror. A loud gasp filled the small room. “Logan Kash Hendricks! What did you do?”

He was still cracking up as he got to his feet and came to stand behind me. “I just had to make sure it was on there real good. So I tested it a few times . . . you’re a really heavy sleeper, by the way.”

“There is a hickey on my forehead!”
Konstgjort Break

Then there's what could be voted "The most anticipated book of the year"- Allegiant by Veronica Roth. Finally, we've made out way to October and its release!


Konstgjort Break


Title: Allegiant
Series: Divergent 3
Author: Veronica Roth
Release date: October 22nd, 2013


Goodreads


Pre-order:
Amazon | Amazon UK
Barnes & Noble


Avdelare
TEASERS:



- Tobias, aka Four

Comments

Popular Posts