Waiting on Wednesday #4: Options by Abbi Glines

cf3ab-newwow

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week we're waiting on Options by Abbi Glines. Glines has written a number of hyped up YA series including Fallen Too Far, The Vincent Boys, The Existence Trilogy and Sea Breeze, and now she's releasing what, so far, appears to be a stand alone. I've loved everything I've read by Glines so far and pretty much have abnormally high expectations on this one!




Title: Options
Release date:
 December 5th, 2013

Goodreads synopsis:
Two paths.
Two completely different roads.
Each one standing before me.

Each one holding a different destiny.

In life you're just supposed to choose one path. 
In life you're not given the chance at choosing one specific future.

Until now.
Until me. 

Why am I different? I don't know. But I'm going to see those roads and walk down each one. When it's over I'll know which one to choose because I'll know my - options

Comments

  1. OPTIONS sounds like a really interesting YA with a touch of paranormal, which I love! The cover is amazing too. Great pick this week and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this book before but it sounds sooooo good! Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too. I know, it's so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts