Stacking the Shelves / Showcase Sunday #14: Week 48



Stacking the Shelves is a feature run by Tynga’s Reviews , Showcase Sunday is hosted by Books, Biscuits, and Tea. Both acts as a weekly book haul and is a way to showcase what books you've obtained in the last week. Bought, borrowed or gifted, physical books or eBooks – it doesn't matter. Show ‘em off!


Bought:


      
   


The Love series was on sale for $0.99 each and it was recommended by someone I trust so I went for it. We'll see how that turn out. I liked Losing It which is the first book in the series so I figure I might like Finding It, haven't read the second book yet but as far as I know they can be read as stand-alones. Suddenly Royal was on sale too, I'm not entirely sure what I think about it yet but I'll start it sometime soon.

What did you get this week? Leave a link in the comments and I'll check it out.

Comments

  1. I've not seen the Megan Smith books before. They look awesome. Come check out my haul.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suddenly Royal looks like it'd be a fun read :D Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Suddenly Royal and Finding It and can't wait to read both :)

    My Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are awesome, Hope you enjoy them all! Have a great day! :)

    Check out my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neither had I but they sound great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know, I'm so excited for both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like a great read :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. […] Stacking the Shelves / Showcase Sunday #14: Week 48 (debscrazyobsession.wordpress.com) […]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts