Sorry the wrap-up is posted so late but my head feels like it's been run over by a truck.
THREE things that happened in November:
1. My little brother that's a head taller than me and a complete chick-magnet turned 18. He's now legally allowed to get a driving license and drink alcohol. Separately.
2. I spent three days at my parents place, mostly baking and cooking, and the entire family went to see the musical The Addams Family Friday night. I had some good laughs but I had expected so much more. I LOVE the films!
3. I had my birthday party last night and left the club at 4.40 this morning. Hence train wreck of a head.
THREE things I'm looking forward to in December:
1. All the Christmas food and candy! I LOVE food and I need to have something to chew on at all times, whether it's cookies or carrot sticks doesn't matter.
2. Getting older, turning 22 today (Yay me!)
3. New years party with friends I haven't seen in over a year and a half. Then heading out to work right after midnight. But it's gonna be epic!
The TWO best books I read this month:
1. Ruin by Rachel Van Dyken
2. Mine by Katy Evans
Most disappointing book I read this month:
Delirium by Lauren Oliver - Everybody seems to love it or at least like it. I couldn't even finish it!
Books read in November:
Favorite quotes from those books:
“Love makes life worth living, not money”
― Giovanna Fletcher, Billy and Me
“You are going to love me until I die. I’m going to make you love me even if it hurts, and when it hurts, I’m going to make it better, Brooke.”
― Katy Evans, Mine
“True friendship is when two friends can walk in opposite directions, yet remain side by side.”
― Josh Grayson, Sia
For some of the amazingly beautiful quotes from ruin, check our my review!
Meeting Chance by Jennifer Lavoie
Forbidden by Jana Oliver
Sia by Josh Grayson
Off the Market by Magan Vernon
Where You Are by Tammara Webber
Angelfall by Susan Ee
Billy and Me by Giovanna Fletcher
Ruin by Rachel Van Dyken
24. Read a dystopian. Angelfall (Penryn and the End of Days 1) by Susan Ee
25. Read a book that has a mostly read cover. Billy and Me by Giovanna Fletcher
32. Read a book with a mostly white cover. Behind His Lens by R.S. Grey
Score Round Three: 17/20
Rounds completed: 2/3
Pages read in October: 2273
Pages read in total: 136,613