I found this bookish survey at The Broke and the Bookish a while ago. It's a short, fun and easy way to give you an insight as to what my book status is.
1. The book I'm currently reading: Zoey Rogue by Lizzy Ford - Review Copy from NetGalley. I have that feeling that this could go either way. I'll either love it or I'll hate it. I can get that feeling sometimes about a book I've heard nothing and know nothing about (other than the blurb), and my gut is usually right. Let's see which way the scale tips.
2. The last book I finished: Looking for Alaska by John Green - I had high hopes when I started it but his book wasn't what I expected at all and I didn't really like it, read my review here.
3. The next book I want to read: This much is true by Katherine Owen - Another NetGalley review copy. I've been bad at getting to those lately. Like, really bad. Thought it was time to do something about it!
4. The last book I bought: Broken and Screwed 2 by Tijan - Books dent my already thin wallet a bit too much and I have vowed to let this be the only book I buy this month. Let's see how that goes, shall we?
5. The last book I was given: The Between the Lines series by Tammara Webber - If you were here Thursday you already know that I won a complete signed, paperback set of Tammara Webber's Between the Lines series, I'm still giddy about it!