Birthday Through Birthday Challenge

Birthday Through Birthday Challenge wo stitch cropped


I need YOUR help to choose books for my Birthday through Birthday challenge.


Below you'll find a list of 40 classics that I could imagine myself reading. They're sorted by the authors' last names and you can vote for as many as you like or add your own suggestion if what you're looking for isn't on the list. Out of these 40 and any interesting sounding suggestions I'll choose the 20 that I'm going read during the year. Help me out, because I'm as lost as a rabbit in the jungle.

[polldaddy poll="7425324"]

Konstgjort Break
The poll will close November 24th, 23:59/11:59PM, GMT +1.

The poll above, to the right and on Facebook will show two different results, above and Facebook will be the same. It was necessary if I wanted to have two different widths on them, which I needed, but of course I'll count the total number on votes on both polls before I choose my 20 classics.

Comments

Popular Posts