Top Ten Tuesday #13: Best/Worst Series Enders
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly Top Ten list hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week is all about series and how they end. Sometimes you just want to scream because it didn't end the way you wanted and sometimes you get that perfect ending that you really wanted for the character/s. This week we're counting down the best and the books series enders!
In no particular order:
1. Endgame (Sirantha Jax 6) by Ann Aguirre - This series doesn't have you typical HEA and at first that pissed me off. Then I realized how very fitting the actual end is to the series and how they work it out best they can and not losing themselves in the process.
2. Found (The Crescent Cronichles 3) by Alyssa Rose Ivy - This series just got better and better and Found was the perfect conclusion.
3. The Iron Knight (The Iron Fey 4) by Julie Kagawa - I loved how we got to read this book from Ash's perspective and the enormous sacrifices he made to be with Meghan.
4. Scandal (The Ivy 4) by Lauren Kunze and Rina Onur - There's a hole lot going on and a bunch of loose ends to tie up for this series to have a good ending, Scandal has it all.
5. Tap & Gown (Secret Society Girl 4) by Diana Peterfreund - The mysteries are at their peak in this intriguing conclusion.
6. Love Unrehearsed (Love 2) by Tina Reber - I read this one almost a year ago and I can still remember the last few pages so very vividly. It had the perfect ending for Ryan and Taryn.
7. Reckless (Thoughtless 3) by S.C. Stephens - I though this was a very suitable ending to Kiera and Kellan's roller coaster of a relationship.
8. Alpha (Shifters 6) by Rachel Vincent - Ooooh, I love this one! There is one part that I'm not the biggest fan of but I LOVE IT!
9. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter 7) by J.K. Rowling - Need I say anything?
10. Mockingjay (The Hunger Games 3) by Suzanne Collins - I'm sorry, but she chose the wrong guy!